Thursday 15 September 2011

zookeeper initial discovery -


I want to use it as a customized naming service (or) suppose that I run 3 zoocier servers and my There are a dozen computers that have separate applications that can connect to these servers.

How do I communicate to Zucker IP addresses to customers? A configuration file that should be distributed manually on each machine?

Corba was an option to search UDP broadcasting in the naming service, in which case no configuration file is needed. Is there such a possibility in Zucker?

Depending on how you're deploying, if it's on AWS, then you are root 53 Or use elastic IPs. In general, the solution is some kind of DNS, that is, a famous hostname for each ZK examples.

If you use Exhibitors (Disclaimer, I have written it), then it is easy to see the up-to-date cluster information with the Apache curator.

No comments:

Post a Comment