Sunday 15 July 2012

datetime - Weekly Dropdown Javascript -


So basically, I need to generate a dropdown with the date range for the week's list between two years. I therefore, for example, if year 2012 and 2014, it will prepare a list of weeks such as:

1/1 / 12-1 / 7/12

1 / 8 / 12-1 / 14/12

etc.

The last week of 2014 is going on. If there is not enough to build a week there, then it is only used to create weekly reports through MySQL till 12/31/14, but the back-end is already written. I need to create an interface

Now, before asking, I am not using JQuery. So the JQuery solution is appreciated, but not useful. Pardon!

Understand this. It turns out I was still dense and lazy.

Here, for the future, the common argument is:

  var enddate, end date, beginning, end, i; Startyear = รค half ?? One ???? Andyear = ½ half ?? One ???? End date = New date (Endier, 11, 31) Last date = New date (Ended) End date for datedate (enddate.getDate (+6)) (i = New date (initial, 0, 1); i & lt ; = Enddate; I.setdate (i.getdate () + 6)) {if (i & gt; end date) {console.log (last date); } And {console.log (i); }}    

No comments:

Post a Comment