Wednesday 15 August 2012

html - Trouble switching a CSS menu from hover to focus -


I'm trying to switch a "mega menu" from 'hover' to 'focus' on the drop down menu " Click on "click to appear and display until another top level selection is clicked. I need a pure CSS solution, if possible.

Based on the other questions / A, I have changed the CSS elements from 'hover' to 'focus' and the 'li' tag related to tabindex = "1" is working in chrome, but I have not tried any other browsers.

JS fiddle is here:

  & lt; Li tabindex = "1" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#_" class = "menuitem_drop"> Home & lt; / A & gt; I apologize in advance: Before the menu becomes "very horizontal" you have to widen your JS bucket "Result" window - Results unless you do it .. I do not Tried to make Bella just thin, but could not get it to work.  

Thank you for any insights you can provide.

chip

PS and yes, this 'mega menu' is a commercial product - if we can modify it to work for our application, then we are definitely perfect Will pay the price to be asked.

Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

It looks like the anchor tags are focused on non-webkit clicking in the browser. You can call them span Tags. I have a working example, which has been tested in Chrome 27 and Firefox 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment