Wednesday 15 August 2012

Import R (android) -


I have a problem with my code that refuses to go away. This is the first half of my code:


  Public square SampleGame Android Game {Extends the public static string map; Boolean firsttimecreate = true; @ Override Public Screen GetInitScreen (if {First Time Content} {Assets. Load (this); FirstTimeCreate = false; } InputStream = getResources (). OpenRawResource (R.raw.map1); Map = convertStreamToString (is); Come back to the new splash loading screen; }   

An error message is generated on the line

  InputStream = getResources (). OpenRawResource (R.raw.map1)   

The error message says that I should add the line "import android.r", but when I do this, a second error message is generated Which says "map 1 can not be solved or there is no field." Can someone give me some suggestions about solving this pitiful problem?

Make sure map 1 in raw Folder. If this is present, then clear / create try your project or close Eclipse and open again. It can be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment