Wednesday 15 August 2012

javascript - How to make a PDF form that accepts Images -


I hope this question has not been asked for death, but I have done a good amount of

< P> This is what I am trying to do: I need to create a PDF form, allowing people to drag and drop images or select an image file from my computer and keep it in pdf. I have the problem with more general solutions, that the solution only accepts PDF images, but I'm trying to make IAP, especially for those who are computer-savvy so it is possible They are likely to have their PDF picture very weak.

I found a solution on another site that says that inserting this code will work, but I have never used JavaScript inside the PDF before.

  event.target.buttonImportIcon ();   

But for some reason it only works on my end if I have completed the form and open the file from my computer then it actually works properly I thought it would be I am allowing JPEG, PNGS etc. to be added to the document, but when I send a form to my colleagues, none of them is motivated to select an image from my computer, it does nothing just. / P>

@douzin

I am looking for the same answer and this is what I got has gone. I know that I am about 2 months late but maybe it will help in any way.

You are right to use the buttonimporticon () method

However, there are two things that you should know:

    < Li>

    This function can only be used by the client who has Reader XI. No other previous version of the reader will work.

  1. Users can import PDF files only Any file type can be imported in the past, but no longer. You have to train them about how to convert them to PDF format (very easy) and then images can be imported.

    I found all the above information from different threads in Adobe Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment