Wednesday 15 August 2012

jsf 2 - Cannot create a session after the response has been committed - PrettyFaces MultiPageMessagesSupport on Glassfish4 -


I have a Java EE app where I use JSF2 + PrettyFaces + EBJ3 + glassfish

I recently updated to Glassfish4 which is the implementation of the default server for Java EE7 and I started getting problems with the prefix.

I have configured my face-config.xml:

  & lt; Life cycle & gt; & Lt; Step Listener & gt; Com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.event.MultiPageMessagesSupport & lt; / Step listener & gt; & Lt; / Life cycle & gt;   

To enable the face to correctly cross messages and display on the screen.

But since I've upgraded from Glassfish3 to 4, then I started to have this problem started:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not a session after response Can be created ... com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.util.FacesMessagesUtils.saveMessages (FacesMe ssagesUtils .java: 56) com.ocpsoft.pretty.faces.event.MultiPageMessagesSupport On the next phase (Mu ltiPageMessagesSupport.java:66)

If I remove the listener from face-config.xml none, messages on the face are displayed on the screen.

I am using a prefetch for well formatted URL to increase SEO on my site. I believe I could do this to change or to reflection my app, because I mapped it using many navigation flows. Does anyone know a better option for this scenario? I really appreciate any suggestions thank you.

I do not recommend using MultiPageMessagesSupport JSF 2.2 if you are posted Support has been developed for the MultiPageMessagesSupport step listener for JSF 1.x in a "modern" container. ZFSF 2.x added support for continuing the message on the redirects. Execute this code before redirect:

  FacesContext.getCurrentInstance (). GetExternalContext (). GetFlash () SetKeepMessages (true);    

No comments:

Post a Comment