Wednesday 15 August 2012

Mac OSX Upgrade now Django Not Found -


I am using an old Mac operating system (10.5.8), but recently updated to 10.8 is. However, the Django is no longer being found anymore.

Operations such as:

  dragon manage.py driver   

which now works before returning:

  traceback (most recent call final): file "manage.py", line 8, & lt; Module & gt; Execute_from_command_line import error from Django.core.management import: a module named django.core.management   

Where the user suggested that if the degeƱgo python -c 'import django' Was available using . Django is not available to use that command, and I tried to modify my PythonPath where it was indicated that the Django package (in my downloads folder) was not working,

Anyway, I am confused with why it used to work earlier but now no? Maybe because this version of OSX uses a different version of Python?

PS I'm not using a Virtualman Thanks for any thoughts!

I think that when you upgrade to Mac OS X 10.8, your site-package / library Were removed and now it seems that you just have to re-establish the degeneracy. Install PIP Installed Dyango .

Also there is a good practice to use VirtualAniv. In that particular case your VirtualAnive had all the necessary packages and you had to install VirtualAvolution instead of just the libraries.

No comments:

Post a Comment