Wednesday 15 August 2012

php - Adding background music on website -


I want to add a functionality to my website so that users can choose the music of their choice and this is my website. I have the following questions in my mind: -

1 is going to one place on one page: -

If the user assumes an mp3 song And if he goes to the second page, will that music be lost? Does he have to start that music again? I do not want to do this

2. Issues of performance: -

Playing a background on the background will affect the website's performance? If yes, to improve the website's performance while playing a music background.

3. Music list: -

I want the user to choose music, their choice, it is possible or should I have a separate website (music website ) And then I need to show the list on my website.

I looked at it and me @ VictorKilo but I want to know more about it.

Thanks in advance.

To answer your questions:

1 In general, Music starts from one page to another or the best (if you use JavaScript, where the user detects in a song) the song will be closed for a few seconds, while the new page is loading and then You can go to the place where he left.

Some are around work but none of these are beautiful. / P>

  1. You have put your site in an iframe or frameset, whenever a user navigates only to that part of the site in the frame so that you can not refresh the part of your site < / P>

  2. Convert all your links to AJAX Whenever a user clicks on a link, then you use Ajax to ask the page and the main content of your site With the data obtained from Ajax There are parties.

  3. Pop up one Most browsers block pop ups but you can create a separate window with your music if the user helps you.

    2 performance issues

    There are actually no display problems with music playing Browsers are pretty much down to it as far as I I can think above the top of my head, I really want to improve performance Can not think of any way in the field. Probably the quality of MP3 is low, so be it small or change it to a new format which is small?

    3. Music list

    Yes, of course it is possible to list the files that users can choose. Music streaming from any other site is not generally allowed by another site You will have to check them to see if they will tell you and if they do, they will have an API or something that will help you in the way of the music list. . The answer to this question is a bit wider so answer SO if you want help in making a music selector, then try to make yourself one (most likely a selection box that has an on-change listener, which then Audio player source) and if you can not create yourself, then post

    In general

    My personal opinion is that I hate sound / music Any noise coming from a web page. Sometimes I get this bug too much that I close the page and never go back. The reason for this is, I have my favorite music or TV show which I am already listening to and I do not want to be disturbed by any site. It's just my personal opinion, but I think it is a very broad opinion because music is not playing in the background in the popular sites (Pandora, Grovetsk, etc.) except for music-centric sites.

    I hope all this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment