Friday 15 February 2013

How to open Chrome with extension popup open? -


I currently have Chrome extension with a popup html browser action. This popup user can enter values ​​in different fields Allows you to select different websites, then he searches those sites in a new tab what I want to be able to do, pulls the gap between a custom fat app and this extension. That is, to fill the field, it should be copied and pasted from other applications in the present, but in this extension, but I want to automate it.

I'm open to suggesting this. I think chrome was to be opened through the command line, but I can not find a suitable switch to open my expanding popup. Neither pass the data properly and use it on the other side. Any thoughts / assistance will be highly appreciated.

My idea is to create an HTML page within your extension will be opened in a tab and its popup page The same will work in the form. Whenever you start Chrome, you can open this page from your command line through your URL or open your Chrome extension. If you have data in your clipboard, you should be able to or you can try to cross the data by putting it into the anchor of the HTML page.

Unfortunately, this idea will not pop up, but it is expected that it will be a good option.

No comments:

Post a Comment