Thursday 15 August 2013

c# - Idle time inactive detection -


In my application, I do not allow the user to apply with the same user more than once. Every time he enters the system, then I am updating my state to that database in which he is logged in and his status is also updated after logging out. My question is that if there is an error due to any reason and the application is crashing, then it will not be able to log in. My question is that there is no way in which I can find out the application that the user is activating 15 minutes and its position. I am programming my application in C # and my database is MySQL database Please suggest how I I can do Thank you

You can store the end user request time in the database, if it is longer than 15 minutes Was first, he was worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment