Thursday 15 August 2013

c# - Newtonsoft.json assembly package version mismatch -


I am trying to use to create a socket.io client in the net. Its prices are SocketIO4 Net's newtonsoft. Jayson 4.0.8 has dependency. I am also using the library which contains newtonsot. Jason's dependency> = 4.5.10 me newton soft Jason 4.5.11 found when I first installed PushShorp and I thought this version should support SocketOo 4 with its higher version on Net, but I get this error whenever I try to connect to socket.io server Happening.

File or assembly could not be loaded 'Newtonsoft. A clear definition of Jason, version = 4.0.8.0, culture = neutral, assembly located in one of the public's token = 30 AD4F6B2A6A 'or its dependencies does not match assembly reference. (Exception from HSSELT: 0x80131040)

I am eggplanting my head all day with these dependency issues, if someone can tell me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Resolve, try it with:

  & lt; Runtime & gt; & Lt; Assembly binding xmlns = "karash: schema-microsoft-com: asm.v1" & gt; & Lt; DependentAssembly & gt; & Lt; Assembly name = "Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken = "30AD4FE6B2A6AEED" culture = "neutral" /> & Lt; Binding Redirect Old Version = "0.0.0.0-6.0.0.0" Newverson = "6.0.0.0" /> & Lt; / DependentAssembly & gt; & Lt; / AssemblyBinding & gt; & Lt; / Order & gt;    

No comments:

Post a Comment