Thursday 15 August 2013

How is rpath-link used in cross compilation? -


I am having trouble confirming my understanding of how I am using the specific equipment chain to be compiled cross How time rpath-link works (although I think this is a normal question that applies normally to the cross).

  -Wl, -rpath-link, / home /   

Dev / env / sys / crosscompiletoolchain / armle-v7 / lib /

This is a route that is created in a shared library for the target device on my development machine. This makes sense because I'm linking to all the final development machines before deploying the device. When I'm finally deploying the device (i.e. shared libs + apps), will there not be a waste path link in those shared libraries?

Built-in libraries and applications seem to work properly on the target, and if I think I would say this, because the device in this device is an environment provided by OS / lib / its default library As one of the search paths (rpath-link only specifies the first group of dirs to search) is this correct?

"Use LD, GNU Linker - Option - GNU Project Archive" ():

The difference between -rpath and -rpath-link is that the directories specified by the -ppath option are included in the executable and are used on runtime, while the -rpath-link option is only effective link time

No comments:

Post a Comment