Thursday 15 August 2013

linux - bash (potentiallly can use perl/python): filter space delimited arg list through regexes -


I have a set of regsets that should be tested in the delimited list in each delimited location.

I want these items to be able to get free space in them which will survive. Therefore: 4 items, abc , def ghi

  ABC DEFT \ ghi jkl abc   

, jkl , and ABC .

If my set of permissions is

  bk $ ^ g   

should be output

  ABC ABC   

It looks like grep -f I can get most of the way from there but to avoid a way to handle the vacant space I just can not do a tr from Space to Newline

Edit: I think I just wake up to an escape space of regular place for Newlines Uk I can use sed for replacement. And tr is enough on the way back from new lines if someone has a better idea then by thinking.

I really do not understand how your items are given. / P>

It seems that they come from the output of a program mystery , in a line, like,

  gniourf @ somewhere $ mystery ABC def You can file (file  myscript ):  
  #! / Bin / bash output = () again = ($ '' ^ '' of 'B' ') "$ {a [@]}" for #re to read your regexes for w; For R for "$ {Re [@]}"; If [[$ w = ~ $ r]]; Then output + = ("$ {w // / \\}") instead of the space with the backslash-space brake fixtures, check "$ {output [@]}"   

The purpose for which I have made it:

  #! / Bin / bash # File Mystery Resonance 'abc def \ ghi jkl abc'   

Then ( Chamom + X Mystery MyScript ):

  gniourf @here $ ./myster ABC def \ ghi jkl ABC gniourf @ somewhere $ / Mystery | ./mycript ABC ABC   

Warning This will break sooner or later, unless mystery always outputs decent stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment