Thursday 15 August 2013

Mono/Unity3D disconnecting from a wcf duplex service after a while -


I have a client that uses Unity 3D which connects to WCF dual service, the customer connects data all the time. And receives, but after random minutes it prevents receiving data. The service remains stable and can be reconnected without any problem, no errors are thrown.

I have installed other test clients using 3.5 NAT and I use the same exact code on mono and keep client connected. Very forever

Do you know the issues of WCF connectivity in Mono? How can I stop this from happening? I had to face the same problem, as long as I did not copy any other version.

System.ServiceModel.dll and System.Runtime.Serialization.dll in my Unity Property (or Plugin) folder. You can find these assemblies here:

(Unity is running with 4.2.2 F1)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment