Saturday 15 March 2014

python - Django linking accounts after signup using social_auth -


I am using and for registering on my website. People sign up with Facebook / Twitter or just using the urine.

I have been asked to check users' permission to link their Facebook account so that Django app can be posted at that time (if allowed)

< Strong> My question is ... can I still use social_outh for this and how?

My questions do not understand how this can work because all my users are already signed-up. Some people signed using Social_Auth, Facebook did not do the others. So how can I add them later? Is social responsibility right for this?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, you can connect other social accounts with your identity (you already sign up Even after doing it) If you look at it, it is specially mentioned:

Multiple Social Account Organizations for a Single User

You can also see it in action Once you have a Facebook account connected to your Facebook account, you can use it from Social Athlete like posting on user's wall etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment