Sunday 15 June 2014

Can't install Apache Maven following instructions -


I am a full newbie on the use of terminals. What am I trying to do, Apache Maven is following these instructions on these websites:

I have included the instructions given below, to which I unzip the folder I am doing it, showing it, and the orders which I have entered in the terminal.

but it does not work

Enter the image details here

 Enter image details here

Enter image details here

Usually JAVA_HOME is not installed on any Unix / Linux by default in / usr / java , for example in Fedora.

On OSX, your Java installation is usually in the subfolder of / System / Library / Java / JavaVirtualMachines / .

Try setting the JAVA_HOME like this: Export JAVA_HOME = $ (/ usr / libexec / java_home)

Double check your JAVA_HOME place

  $ java_home    

No comments:

Post a Comment