Sunday 15 June 2014

java - Run a jar from a jar -


I have a Java program in which I have this code,

  JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog ( Blank, "test"); String Path TOGAR = Class RAVERATOR.Clus.TIPPROTIDEDMAN (). GetCodeSource () GetLocation (). ToURI () GetPath () + "class rewriter.class"; Println (pathToJar); Processorbilder PB = new processbender ("java" + plugging path); Process process = pb.start ();   

I have a Java program in a class called classrewriter , and I am trying to start that program with my main method, but to do this work Does not seem to be.

  executive (order); Return s.exitValue (); }   

then you type:

  runCommand ("java -jar" + plugging paths);   

But it is not recommended, because it is not supported on all OS (for example Linux or Mac).

No comments:

Post a Comment