Sunday 15 June 2014

sql server - SQL Table Join with 3 select values -


I need some help in getting into the SQL table. I am pulling 2 tables from a patient's table and one patient_clin_tran table which lives in apets. I need to see all the patients who have seen one of our providers and I was able to pull it off with the Client_Tran (APTS with the following code)

  specific PTT P.atending_id = 00000380 by order p.patient_id   

Now I have to see which of these patients are active in this table. Are there. Choose p.patient_id, p.case_status patient p

patient_id is the same. Can I join them? If I am able to join then I will sort 2 situations in the Crichistic report based on p.case_status, which I know how to do Thanks.

Yes, you can include these in them, like:

 < Code> select c.patient_id = p.patient_id to join the patient p. c.patient_id by c.attending_id = 00000380 command   

You can separate c.patient_id, c.attending_id From p.case_status, patient_clin_tran, D has to give different aliases table, I change 'p' to 'c' for your patient_clin_tran Have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment