Tuesday 15 July 2014

Android Camera Keeps Moving After I Take A Pict -


OK, so I've seen a lot for it but I think this problem can not be found by anyone else .

I'm just making a simple application to test working with the camera. Everything works until I actually press the button to capture the image. When I do, instead of cold, I am asking for confirmation that this is the picture that I want, the confirmation button comes down, but the live feed keeps running from the camera.

I'm using the most

  private static final interval IMAGE_CAPTURE = 1; @ Override protected void saved create (bundled Instansstet) {Suprknkret (saved Instensstet); SetContentView (R.layout.activity_main); AddCaptureButtonListener (); } Private Zero addCaptureButtonListener () {button Capture = (button) findViewById (R.id.captureButton); Capture.SetOneClickList (New OnListList () {@ Override Public Wide OnClick Click (see V) {intent I = new intent (mediastore.action_IMUNCENC); startuplessnessforlust (I, IMAGE_CAPTURE);}}); } @ Override Protective Result on the Protected Zero (The result of int code code, int code, intent data) {if (resultcode == RESULT_OK) {if (requestcode == IMAGE_CAPTURE) {toast. Make Text (This, "Image Taken Successfully", Toast. LNGHHRT). Show (); }}} @ Override Public Boolean On Crate Option Menu (Menu Menu) {// Expand Menu; It adds the item to the Action Bar if it exists GetMenuInflater (). Fluo (R. menu menu, menu); Back true; }   

Camera feature is very dependent on the device you are using But sometimes this is a hardware problem, please post the code besides, cross check that everything is fine with this example.

Try testing it on any other device. If it works properly, check the bug document for this device.

Edit

The problem is with S4, which has been reported here between the capture image resolution and the preview image resolution. >

Your code is correct It is ok that resolution camera clicks the image not supported for preview by the same device.

No comments:

Post a Comment