Tuesday 15 July 2014

Break a jQuery Datepicker Altfield into 2 elements -


I am trying to replace the default booking.com affiliate calendar with a clean jQuery example. The initial UI / UX copy (and improvements) is quite straightforward. When I need a reservation, I'm trapped.

As many other posts have been posted here, I need my friendly date for visitors and there is another output that will be sent to booking.com. I used AltField, there is no probation here. Complexity (for me) is that booking requires 2 different parameters in the form of "year of month" and "day"

Can you please give me some directions?

  $ (". Full_date"), "clock", ("show": 'button', button text: 'here', date format: 'd, dd m yy', altFormat : "Yy-mm_dd", altField: "checkin_ir_mm", but off: function (date text, picker) Val (dateArr [1]);}} {});   

I have also setup!

Thanks Greg

If you have not solved it yet.

Your problem is on this line:

  dateArr = dateText.split ('_');   

What would be better than this:

  var dateObject = $ (this) .datepicker ("getDate");   

This will give you a date object that you can work with:

  dateObject.getMonth ()   < P> here is a   

No comments:

Post a Comment