Tuesday 15 July 2014

css - jquery mobile update anchor text -


When I change anchor text - then I lose all of my CSS. I can not understand how to keep CSS I tried css back injection but still nothing. I tried ('refresh') but still nothing. Maybe I used it wrongly.

(Using jQuery Mobile 1.3.1 and jQuery 1.9.1)

** View this IMG - & gt;

HTML

  & lt; Div data-role = 'content' data-theme = 'b' & gt; & Lt; A href = '# leftPanel' data-role = 'button' data-theme = 'b' data-icon = 'list' data-iconos = 'left' id = 'bTitle' & gt; Acceleration & lt; / A & gt; ........ ........ & lt; / Div & gt;   

jQuery

  // triggers the trigger and calls the function. ('Data-roll', 'button') .attr ('data-icon', 'list') .attr ('data-mark', 'data' ('data-theme', 'b') .css ( 'Text-decoration', 'none'). Trigger ('refresh');   

This text is just fine but all css has disappeared.

  $ ("# bTitle .ui-btn-text"). 'New_text') Since   

jQuery makes spans on mobile itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment