Tuesday 15 July 2014

filedialog - ASP.NET MVC browse folder/file dialog -


There is a page on my site that asks the user to enter in the folder / file path This folder / file Exists on the local machine. Instead of excluding the user from this directory, I want the user to select the path through some kind of pop-up, where the user can see folders / files on their local machine. Once the folder / file is selected in the dialog, then I must display the path of this folder / file on the server in the ready text box.

This site that fits my special needs in search of Google and a solution. Please remember, I need to work for both folders and files. For example, instead of placing the user type in "C: \ Users \ Me \ Desktop \ MyFile.txt", I would like them to be able to browse for a dialog in this "C: \ users \ jselesky \ Desktop \ "should be able to select a folder like. I am using ASP.NET MVC3 with C # for my web site. Thank you

If you want the path and name of an existing file, then you just use & lt Can; Input type = "file" & gt; In HTML

And if you want the path path and name to save a file, then I am also looking for the same answer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment