Tuesday 15 July 2014

html - Adding image src path in cakephp -


Iam creating an image link in the cake using HTML tags, I have trouble adding src path.

I tried

  & lt; A href = "# today1" id = "lnk3" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "/ iserprofiles / app / webroot / img / todaysallocation.png" & gt; Today's Allocation & lt; / A & gt;   

But if someone knows if the image is not loaded please answer. I know that we can also create image links using the KPPP, but I am facing a problem

IU sed this code

  & lt; Php echo $ this- & gt; Html- & gt; Link ($ this-> HTML-> Image ('todaysallocation.png', array ('width' = '> 200' ',' height '=>' 45 ')),' # Today ', Array (' saved '=> incorrect)) ;? & Gt;   

I do not want to use any controller or action as URL, just I just added '#today', but my problem is that i add an id for it is required. how can we do it ????

Check in your browser patch: localhost / iserprofiles / app / webroot / img / todaysallocation Png , but I think the problem is in your .htaccess file, because the image path will look like localhost / iserprofiles / img / todaysallocation.png < / Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment