Tuesday 15 July 2014

ios - UIWebView application using proxy server -


I am trying to create a UIWebView application, like any other (refresh, go ahead, back, Google search , e.t.c). It's going to be very easy. One thing I want to do is load the data loaded in the UILab through a proxy server (like hideMyAss) - so websites such as schools or workplaces are blocked.

I have a proxy that enables me to input website address at the end of the URL of the proxy, but I could not find one.

Example Hidemyass.com?url=google.com

Does the applet have any documents how can I achieve this? I do not know where to start, because I do not know the exact name of that name which if that be. Any suggestions would really be helpful thanks!

All sub-protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL etc. This is an abstract class which Provides basic structure for protocol-specific loading.

Once you create your custom URL protocol handler, then delegate it to your app so that your protocol has priority over any of the built-in protocols.

  [NSURLProtocol registerClass: [MyURLProtocol class]];   

In the case of proxies, create your own server and implement a prepared solution that will cover all the tunnels of the external world's customer data. An example of a free software that can meet your proxy requirements, research others, or if you have the time, you can also make your own solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment