Tuesday 15 July 2014

ios - Xcode 4 - Header file not found when including 3rd party static lib -


I am trying to check out but I think that when I join in I seem to be making my test goal can not be done. I cloned the Nokola repo and created a static Libel (targeting simulator) from the source. I am linking to Enokila Static Lib for my test goal.

I have public headers of all Enokila involved in my project but for some reasons Xcode complains that they can not get headers which are located in the same relative location which they are being referred to is.

The following is trying to run my test results in the compilation error:

The 'LSHTTPRequest' file was not found

Nocilla provides installation instructions, which includes using cocopodes I am not interested in using cocopodes. Do I have any clue as to why my test is unable to find these header files? ? Do I remember a build phase to ensure that they are copied to the test execution location?

Thank you!

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You want a user header search path for the project that wants to include permanent library headers:

Enter image details here

The exact location of the header file is definitely the relative location between the two projects But it will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment