Friday 15 August 2014

cmd - How can I send multiple commands to Interactive telnet/ssh session from command line? -


At this time I have a problem with one of the tasks on which I am working. I have to execute 2 commands in the interactive Telnet / SSH session from the command line level.

I have been able to login to the server using the wink command line, but then the hard part comes, I do not know how to pass 2 commands and end the session.

Normally I load it in session in the cyst, then typing in:

  53  enter  given 5 Next 3  Enter    

And here I close the cyst window.

I want to automate it, but I fail to pass orders that plink Maybe I should have used another device, but I am running out of ideas on how to do this.

Try this:

  1. Create file input.txt

      53 device 5 next 3    
  2. play Plink like this:

      clerical user @ host & lt; Input.txt      

No comments:

Post a Comment