Friday 15 August 2014

windows 8 - How to implement sharing a custom data type -


I need to implement the data sharing feature for my app. I type the data that I need to share She is very specific and is not available on schema.org. This is an enterprise application and we do not need to share this data with any external applications. I can not find any examples or samples about how this kind of data can be shared. I really appreciate it if someone can provide code samples on how it can be done.

The custom data format you supply string is really up to you. Schema.org has been mentioned because it provides a consensual form for your app to be more discoverable and interoperative for many types of data, but in the end, the schema override URL that you can share in your app management As part of the offer, there is only one string. You can name whatever format you want, and as long as you create a shared source and know the goal about that specific format (through the manifest) and how do you create payload / parse If he does, then he should work.

For example, I took more examples from this and changed the custom data format ID to "gaggag" and it works fine. Now, of course, originally any application that was aware of how to deal with "" (the basic type used in those samples), are no longer stock targets, but this is exactly what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment