Friday 15 August 2014

facebook fql - FQL - Data fetched/unfeteched almost "randomly" -


In case of status, I run the following FQL code (currently in debugger) to search for its stream for specific items I:

stream pair (source_id = me ()) and strokes (message, 'suspect') & gt; ==

Select the attachment, description, message Things are OK - I get results, but (!):

When I change the condition, Something must be very simple - to support the posts of my friends, suddenly .. I do not get anything. For example:

SELECT attachment, description, message stream from WHERE (source_id IN (SELECT uid2 friend from where uid1 = me ()) or source_id = me () and strokes (message, 'Sakshuka')> = 0

I could run these two times but ... why ?! I do not want. After reading something, there is something wrong with all the idea boundaries and the FQL queries posted @fb_gu forum,

limited 500 offset 0 query and it works like magic, I think people with technology have a little bit of Facebook to stabilize their own "SQL" version Extra hand is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment