Friday 15 August 2014

Durandal mapRoute, with ID target container -


I have searched for how I can use durandle and maprauta to specify the result of the results of the map example For how to specify the target of the container for the two appost containers, and how to maproute method?

I searched for:

  div id = "app principal" div id = "appsecond" router.mappan ('welcome', 'app principal') ; Router.mempen ('profile', 'app seconds');   

Thank you for your feedback.

The router plugin uses sammyjs and samples can only be used for per browser window instance As it listens to window space (url bar).

When the window position changes, then Samyes knows to run a method assigned to that path.

So, I do not think you will be able to use the RouterJas plugin for 2 app host containers. Maybe you can .. I've never seen this like this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment