Friday 15 August 2014

How to share/attach image from server in gmail in android -


I have an image gallery where the images are coming from the server I want to share / attach the image to Gmail. Adding the Easy Sharing Function "

Initially, I tried to share the image with my SDcard and I was able to use it using the code below.

  content sharing = new intent (android.content.Intent.ACTION_SEND); SharingIntent.setType ("image / jpeg"); String Share Body = "Here is the shared content body"; Sharer InputActa (android.content.Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT, "topic"); Sharer Input Extra (android.content.Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, Share Body); Sharer InputActa (android.content.Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, Uri.parse ("file: ///sdcard/DCIM/Camera/20130503_133024.jpg")); MShareActionProvider.setShareIntent (sharingIntent);   

When I tried to pass my code down to my server image URL using code, I received a message saying "Image can not be attached".

Uri.parse

Please, "I think that stream and extract The impression types are not really well defined and ultimately depends on how they are interpreted by the target app. If you want to reassure the image in the form of a binary in the email, then download the image from the server The safest way to do this is to get yourself signed by the intent. Mental worries you about here is more light:

No comments:

Post a Comment