Friday 15 August 2014

python - How can I convert print output to a csv and then upload it to a Google Spreadsheet? -


I have a dragon script that prints the lines in a comma-delimited format.

The output currently looks like this:

  a, b, c, de, f, g, hi, j, k, l   

I want to be able to take this output and add it to Google Spreadsheet If using Excel is an easy way, I will also open for that solution

Creating a CSV and Then one should import the correct way of importing Google / Excel or should I consider another way to do this?

Your question is quite confusing. I'm taking it, which means 'print' as it is in the Python statement or function (3+) that writes stdout for your OS.

I recommend that you

this document will allow you to write a CSV.

If you want to write to Google Docs, then it will need to use Google Drive API or networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment