Friday 15 August 2014

visualforce - Salesforce api v28 not rendering css classes when rendering pdf -


I have a Visualforce page is rendered as a PDF ( renderAs = "pdf" ) I'm creating, and the page will not present any of my CSS styles. & lt; Head & gt; as shown below

  and  top of the page standard controller = "account I own  & lt; style & gt;  wraps am . "ReadOnly =" true "showHeader =" false "sidebar =" false "standard style sheet =" false "render AS =" PDF "& gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Style & gt; @ Page {margin: 1in; } .meTable {border-collapse: collapse; Limit: 1px solid black; } & Lt; / Style & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Table class = "myTable" & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Td> One column & lt; / Td> & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt; & Lt; / Supreme: Page & gt;   

really strange thing is that I tried to copy another Vif page of which I have provided as PDF with style classes and the like, and IT will not present either. So I thought, "What if I change my VF page to API version 27?" And see, it works.

Any ideas on deciding whether to work with API v28? Or is it just a bug?

I have documented behavior above Blogpost.

It is being manually set to false in FEEX: Page to get this job done This is a new feature added in API 28.0 .

No comments:

Post a Comment