Friday 15 August 2014

sql server - SSMS tool/option for correcting casing of DB objects in a script -


I have a device that I use all the times from the Red prompt called the "PRO PRO" In the meantime, most T-SQL statements and scripts for me, because they are easy to read or at least close to my style, apart from this, it will give your table, numeric, visual and schema capabilities. The last thing I would like to talk about, the cover of an encrypted object name can be updated with appropriate (as defined in the actual definition of the element). Is the tool or add-in available for me to do this, and if so, what is it and where can I get it?

For example: SELECT i.itemid, ... as DB.Eight as I ... WHERE ...

... can be written again:

  as SELECT i.ItemId, ... from dbo.Items I ... ..   

... for table definition: <[item] is not ([item id] [int], ...

I know that I am night-picking here but if you've ever worked on a large database with lots of spreads, tables, ideas and / or functions, and you have a developer or two Gath works in all the less cases that loves all their T-SQL codes .. You get this idea ...

To emphasize my point, compare the following 2 lists Do:

  dbo.ReportSection dbo.ReportSectionSecure dbo.ReportsForBatch dbo.ReportsForSection dbo.represent dbo.RepresentmentChock dbo.RepresentmentDetails   

... and dbo.reportsctions dbo.reportsect Ionsecure dbo.reportsforbatch dbo.reportsforsection dbo.representment dbo.representmentcheck dbo.representmentdetails

... in the table / speak names To select different names It would be a little hard to imagine that for a longer time, more complex field names and possibly hundreds of them, a single proc ...

DeWARTSQL complete () will do this:

No comments:

Post a Comment