Monday 15 September 2014

eclipse - Apache Ant - Installing Maven Ant Tasks -


This is the installation of my ant in Eclipse to run the file in the form of ant bilds, now let me set up Maven ant task I have followed the instructions given on the Maven website: Download the Jar and it's mine. Put in Lib /, and double checked that my environment variables were correct. When I try to run as an ant in eclipse, even then, it gives me this error:

  No type or function has been defined in this namespace but it An antibody declaration appears: Action: Check that the implementation library exists in one of the following: -C: \ user \ iimple \ document \ eclipse \ eclipse \ plugins \ org.apache.ant_1.8.3.v201301120609 \ lib -C: \ Users \ arempel \ .ant \ Lib -a directory-lib logic Thumbnail added on the command line   

Now I know that a ton of questions resolved in this way has been answered, but I can not get any benefit from all the solutions I tried Has tried to set the variable, classpath variable in lib, tried to play with my environment variable, but I am still screwed in some way.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong, what am I missing?

While running ant in eclipses, it is eclipse which is managing the ant's squares .

Eclipse's global priorities, and then look at the ant / Runtime panel, first tab, 'Classpath' you want to modify. Click on 'Global entries' and then press the button 'Add JR ...'. Select the jar of the Maven Ant task and you have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment