Monday 15 September 2014

How to give outer glow effect to column in HTML/CSS? -


I am creating a website, and I want to make this effect by giving the outer shine shadows to the main column in the page. ..

This page serves as an example:

Note that the main column has shadow effect on both sides left and right to show 'front' in the column. It does have backgrounds.

This picture also shows what I'm talking about:

Enter image details here

This is the page where I want to repeat this effect:

Can someone guide me on the need of CSS / HTML changes? is?

SidNote: All this was being done in Jasmine, which seemed impossible, that is why I have mentioned the sites instead.

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

You can use the property.

CSS

  img {box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px gray; }   

Or in your case:

  #wrapper {box-shadow: 0 px 0 px5px gray; }   

Note : Remove background_image to #wrapper .

No comments:

Post a Comment