Monday 15 September 2014

html - Scale svg to whole width -


I want to scale my STVG so that the width is as big as possible. I tried to do this:

  & lt; Svg version = "1.1" id = "Laag_1" xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns: xlink = "http: //www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x = " 0px "y =" 0px "preserveAspectRatio =" xMinYMIN is found "width =" 345px "height =" 524px "visible box =" 0 345 524 "enabled-background =" new 0 0 345 524 "xml: space =" protected " & Gt;   

and my html is:

  object object = "100%" = "pdftosvg.svg" & gt; & Lt; / Object & gt;   

but it does not work in Chrome. I can widen it smaller than this if I set width = "50px" then it becomes smaller but even if I define the width = "2000 pixels", it is not as big as I would like.

Here is my webpage:

How can I fix this? & lt; Object & gt; instead of and

  & lt; Img width = "100%" src = "pdftosvg.svg" & gt; & Lt; / Img & gt;   

It should be scaled. You can also set the width to 2000px.

The browser support for SVGS in the IIG tag is here:

No comments:

Post a Comment