Monday 15 September 2014

html5 - meta name="viewport" doesn't work as expected -


Let me write that meta tag in my website www.ssd-vergleichen.de

  is ; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width; initial-scale = 1.0;" />   

To prevent the device from initial zooming to the website. When the website is viewed on my Chrome mobile browser on Samsung Galaxy S2, the website has zoomed in about 400%. what did I do wrong?

Edit:

  & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width, initial-level = 1.0" />   

It works in Android's standard webbrowser, but still not in Chrome. I wonder if it works in iOS?

Editing 2: No, it does not work even with iOS

Enter image details here

Have you tried

  & lt; Meta name = "viewport" width = "device-width" & gt;   

As I understand width = "device-width" , the width of the layout binds to the width of the device, surely intermittent-scale = 1 setting is asking the browser to zoom in to 100% (not scale)?

Update

  & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width, initial-scale = 1;" />   

intended to use to scanned responsible sites correctly

from W3C

No comments:

Post a Comment