Monday 15 September 2014

javascript - JQuery animated splitter -


I'm looking for a javascript splitter, which can be docked and I can live. Ext.js in this demo is a small choice: does anyone know one?

I went to "javascript animated splitter", but with the old version of the pair I only suited for our needs and did not work with the latest version. Here:

Since we already use the Keydo UI controls, we need a little free plugin with little dependence. Built on jQuery would be a nice one.

Thank you!

have you checked? It says that it is inspired by "extJS border-layout".

I'm scared, though it is not lightweight. The minisized version is 22 kb (zip) and you will also need jquery ui draggable to enable pane resizing and jquai UI effects to enable pane animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment