Monday 15 September 2014

performance - Android Jigsaw game - Native vs Phonegap -


I need to create a jigsaw game that will run only on the Android platform. I was thinking of using PhoneGrap (HTML5) to create an app, and then I heard that they do not perform better than the original app. Therefore, this game has high resolution graphics, which is meant to run on a large device, and is expected to give a very good performance in terms of speed. So, can you give me a brief comparison between the Android native app and the PhoneGapp app and consider the puzzle game and tell me what I want?

If you are planning to plan only on the Android platform, then I have no reason Why should you choose html5 on the country? Also, consider Android for a good responsive design. It's not saying that PhoneGrap is bad, it's just that you can create apps that are compatible with Android users by going to Networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment