Monday 15 June 2015

asterisk - FreePBX call forward from external phone -


I am using freepbx 2.11 in my office. If an employee is on the road, then I want to be able to set up call forwarding on my cell phone or other temporary number. I have all the default feature code setup and enabled, so it works well with one of the phone extensions in the office to activate call forwarding * 72, but how can I get this feature out of an external line? .

When I configure IVR entries, I have the option of setting a destination for a feature, but the call forward option is not in that list. (It's capable, but there is no option in the IVR Destination Feature Code list.)

What is the easiest way to access a feature code by using a external line?

If you configure the inbound route based on the caller ID (their cell phone number) of the travel person, thanks

You * 72 for something more 'friendly'

No comments:

Post a Comment