Monday 15 June 2015

c# hookinig API -


I am working on an anticheat and I would like to read / write process memory, open process like API and maybe check some more It reads or writes some data.

But I am not going to do that experienced programmer on my own, so I tried to make it easy through Hook. First of all, to get me the work (example) I tried to replace CreateFile with ReadProcessMemory , but it was a line . questions. Push (hpr.); , how should I change hProcess in case I'm hooking ReadProcessMemory ?

I can not find any other examples of hooking API # A hooking CreateFile was posted above. Apart from this it is not necessary to be easy to hook if there is any easy way. Thank you.

I did not read all that article, but the way I understood it, < Pre this.Queue.Push (& lt; logic for original function & gt;)

The part is for the tracer part of its example.

If you want to do anything, then anyone can be prevented from calling ReadProcessMemory, then you do not have to do this and you will not call the original entry point - just return the caller wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment