Monday 15 June 2015

web applications - google.script.run not calling anymore from Webapps embedded to Sites -


I was working with my app embedded on our site for a while without any inconvenience when suddenly they worked I used to stop doing ...

The problem I have been able to troubleshoot, I now call the script which I call on my script using google.script.run from the JavaScript code inside HTML Not to go ... Whenever it tries to execute the code I have the following warning Receives a FailureHandler (warning) with:

Network Error: Connection failure due to HTTP 405

This is happening at all of our site App on

The fact that it gets really messed up is that scripts work fine, if they are not embedded on the site and for the first time you save the page with an embed app (refresh After the page stops working again) ...


Here you can see some examples of two apps:

with user authorization

  • On embedded site:
  • Without embedding:

    Radikarn

    • embedded on a site:
    • without embedding:

      What happened? We are actually working on this with daily basis and need to get a stable version ... I appreciate any help!

      Edit:

      I found out that this error was being used by Google Universal Log:

      Only

      ? Pli = 1 <

      At the end of the URL and this small squeeze person flashes an error to pop out ...

      Does anyone cause this I know? Or why is the piece of the string finally added? If you have not already logged in with your Google Account, then we add universal login

      Arun, I have a problem with embedded script on the site. The script also receives a parameter passed in the URL (such as :)

      If I call this type of script in a web browser, then I have not seen the problem: but if I use that url I used to embed on a site that has been stripped of 'some = some criteria' URL (I accept by Google Sites) and is not available on the script, so it fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment