Monday 15 June 2015

ios - Multiple Push Segues to One View Controller in Storyboard -


I have an application in excode 4.6 which uses the storyboard. The Root View Controller is embedded in a navigation controller, and all the view controllers are accessed through the navigation through the navigation through the navigation controller.

When I reached a particular scene controller (called a photo) by two different view controllers through a push seagu, then I ran into a complexity. After adding another controller, the photo controller was seen as a navigation controller inside a navigation controller. The goal is to do only one with a discarded button (when pressed) in one navigation bar, whichever comes out of the two view controllers, the photo view controller presents I am new to iOS And I'm not sure whether or not this is the best way to accomplish this or how to handle this situation generally.

Here is a picture of my storyboard for reference:

here Enter the image details

You really should program it using sleepboardID. There are only a few lines of code in each view controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment