Monday 15 June 2015

bash - Opening new tab and running scripts in both tabs -


I am trying to write a simple zsh script to establish my development environment (what I thought). The problem I am running is that once I become part of my process, the tab in that shell is dedicated only in the final process when I need to continue the other commands.

More clearly, I need to run:

  lein ring server-headless   

Open a new tab, / P>

  cd ../ cd my_directory / nodemon   

I'm sure this is a simple solution / I should have been a better Google I was just new to this and did not know how to address my problem.

Try instead / zsh / etc I recommend using Tmux instead :)

Take a look at Tmuxinator for this content:

If you do not want to use TMUCinator, you can use shell With some lines of code still tmux do this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment