Monday 15 June 2015

javascript - KendoUI grid replacement, need a grid that has better performance -


I have been using KendUy components for a while. But it seems that my new project needs something else. It is very disappointing. Does anyone know of grid components that perform better in reading too much data? I get 200 or more row updates which are 3 times at once and there are 3 maybe 4 tables open in order to be visible by the user needs to come up quickly. The issue I am running with Kendoi is that if there are two rows the whole user interface is freeze. And even when I reduce the amount of data and the browser no longer freeze, then whatever action the user is taking, it gets interrupted. So he says he tries to choose a line and then does something with it, the data gets refreshed before doing anything. I need a grid that does not have to completely open all the data Will refresh without tracking, I do not need much functionality, so no data is edited, only display, sort, show and show columns for some actions. Get.

Do not use set methods of data when you want to avoid notifications for widgets that are listening to changes Are there.

For example, if you are updating a model like this

  dataItem.set ('FirstName', new value); / /   

Finally call all grid refresh () to display all the changes at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment