Monday 15 June 2015

java - Look and feel setup for different OS -


I want to run my application in different platforms and I use different forms and experiences for each platform. Want to do Can you guide you through how it can be reached?

This is what I did. In the main Java class I added a static block and by adding the position below.

  if (System.getProperty ("os.name"). BeginWith ("Windows") // Added {UIManager.setLookAndFeel ("com.sun.java.swing for Linux .plaf.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel "); } And {UIManager.setLookAndFeel ("javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalLookAndFeel"); }   

When I run my application in the Linux platform, it is not visible to the metal side and it feels like it looks Java default and mainly JoppenPane Feels in . Your answer may be available here:

Or read this kind of question:



No comments:

Post a Comment