Monday 15 June 2015

wordpress - how to fix wp-admin to point on the subfolder's wp-admin -


Um, in fact I had already corrected the redirection stuff and its functioning but what is the problem / wp-admin page For example:

Domain Name: mysite.com Subfolder's Name: mysite.com/wpfolder

Note mysite com I have installed the same as the wpfolder subfolder

I followed the following article on the subfolder to work as the main site Micro has successfully redirected, so whenever I go to mysite.com it really seeing Maissait in .com / wpfolder but only showing mysite.com the url.

But whenever I try to use the subfolder's WP-admin, I need to go to this link mysite.com/wpfolder/wp-admin

Because if I try to put mysite.com/wp-admin this way it will go to the old site, I mean it's on the root. / P>

How can I fix this? help please.

Thanks

Do you need to install both Wordpress? Or are you mainly using wpfolder?

If you need both installation, then this will not work, because everyone needs its own admin backend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment