Monday 15 June 2015

iphone - performSelectorOnMainThread Embedded in didUpdateToLocation -


I am trying to call a method with the doUpdateToLocation method as I am in the updated method in my button , I'm updating the interface, and I'm trying to avoid that time that I had put the code off block directly into the didUpdateToLocation method. For some reason, the code below is crashing my app. Does anyone know why? You are welcome!

  - (zero) Location Manager: (CLLocationManager *) Manager has an update date: (CLLocation *) from the new location location: (CLLocation *) old location {NSLog (@ "updated location Location:% @ ", new location); CLLocation * Current Location = New Location; If (current location! = Zero) {[self displaying onMineTrade: @Selector (with button update :) Object: zero waitUNet don: no]; }}    

One thing I see immediately is that you Calling this selector:

" button update: "

In the signature of that method, colon means something object Which is going to be passed along (like "- (zero) button update: (NSString *) maybe STRT ". And you are going through zero, which can be a problem (if the method is something real Expecting - and not zero -

No comments:

Post a Comment