Monday 15 June 2015

CSS3 Animations and best performance on mobile -


I am making an app and I realized that it is best to accelerate the hardware.

I wanted the use of Jquery Ammet increased, which works, but I think that want to make a better understanding of the whole idea of ​​hardware acceleration:

For example By using jQuery to move a div using the top / left positioning, it will automatically accelerate the hardware by changing by changing: translate3d (0, 0, 0); ?

Will this hardware speed anything? Also, what about animation keyframes? Does the hardware have to change in the animation to come fast?

In a great, - it breaks the very thing afternoon.

Usually the 3D translation will trigger the GPU, if it does not, then this is not a big deal, it still works. Translation on the left / top coordinates is usually better performance-wise. Although I'm not sure about the question of the animation keyframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment