Wednesday 15 July 2015

android - INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK although min-sdk is met? -


I am trying to launch an application written on the API-10 (Gingerbread) emulator, But I'm getting "INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK" I can still install on those devices and emulators which are running API-level which is more than the previous minutes SDKK. Android-Support-Library has been added so pieces should be supported and this should not be a problem. Even when I minus minsdklevel for 1, then i can not install it on device less than 16 level (minSDK at first).

I think this is some kind of Android studio problem that is not reading correctly in my files

Thanks!

If you are certain about your minimum SDK, then the contents of the "bin" folder in the project Remove and clean again and make it properly, it should work correctly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment